Working with Us
Ways to Order
- Online – easiest, fastest way to order.
- Phone 8:30am to 5:00pm Central Time (USA) +1 (608) 310 5100 or (877) 310-6688
- Fax orders to +1 (608) 310- 5101
- Email your P.O. to FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics Customer Support at email@example.com
- If you wish to discuss a purchase agreements or have questions about our Terms and Conditions, please contact:
Register Your Online Account for Best Pricing and Other Benefits
FCDI supports the purchase of most of our products without registering for an account. However, we do recommend you sign up for an account to receive the best pricing and shipping rates. In addition, you can review your order history and manage account information. We never send any marketing emails unless requested, and we do not share any customer contact data with any 3rd parties.
Please note that ordering lines from CIRM does not require account registration, but these orders are currently processed separately due to licensing requirements. Orders from the CIRM bank will not appear in your order history.
- Credit Cards Credit cards can be used for payment both for online and phone orders. We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express. For online orders, FCDI uses PCI-compliant credit card encryption and we never store your card number. Your credit card will not be charged until the order is processed.
- Purchase Orders For online or phone orders, you simply need to provide the P.O. number when placing the order. Please note that P.O. orders require pre-approved credit. If you are placing a P.O. order for the first time, please complete the credit application so we can pre-approve your organization for P.O. orders.
- Wire Transfer For phone or email orders, we can provide you with wire transfer instructions. Orders are held until the payment has been confirmed and then released for shipment, and are subject to our terms and conditions.
- Terms: All orders are subject to our terms and conditions.
Need a Quote?
- If you require a quote prior to placing an order, please see our quote form where you can let us know what you want, and we will provide you with a written price quotation, including the shipping charges.
- Quotes are typically provided within one business day.
- Rates: FCDI charges flat rates for shipping that depend on the account type, the product selected, and the destination. For online orders, the shipping price displayed is using our carrier.
- Use your carrier: Note that you can always opt to use your own carrier account (e.g. your FedEx account). In this case, we waive our shipping fee. You will still be responsible for a $75 handling fee. Don’t worry about the shipping price displayed for online orders. We will deduct the charge prior to billing your credit card if using your carrier. FCDI supports shipments via most common carriers worldwide.
- When we ship: To protect shipments in transit, we ship domestic orders (North America) via overnight shipping from Tuesdays through Thursdays. International orders are shipped on Mondays and Fridays.
- Shipping terms: We ship FCA Madison, WI for all products except CIRM iPSC lines. We ship FCA Novato, CA for CIRM iPSC lines.
FCDI ships our products several ways, depending on the order composition. For orders containing cells, we either use a liquid nitrogen dry shipper or dry ice to assure the product stays cold in transit. The media products that accompany some cells type orders are shipped at the recommended temperature conditions. All shipping boxes are clearly marked with special temperature indicator labels. Upon request, we can add temperature monitoring to shipments.
Please Note: International Shipping
Please be aware that FCDI has to follow all applicable United States Export regulations and will prepare all export documents for your shipment.
Import: When importing FCDI products into your country of residence you will have to adhere to all applicable import regulations and country specific permit requirements. You are responsible for customs clearance and payment of duty/taxes, if applicable. Note that some of our media products might require specific import permits. Our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org is available to assist with any questions about international shipping.