The 6th Cambridge International Stem Cell Symposium will bring together biological, clinical and physical stem cell scientists, working across multiple tissues and at different scales, to share data, discuss ideas and address the biggest fundamental and translational questions in stem cell biology.
The 2018 Symposium will mark the opening of our new building on the Cambridge Biomedical Campus and will celebrate the great advances being made in stem cell biology in Cambridge, the UK and around the world.
Come visit Fujifilm Cellular Dynamics at our sponsor booth in the Trade Exhibition.
- 3 Day International Symposium
- Up to 500 delegates, from Students to Professors
- Outstanding speaker programme, including exceptional Keynote Presentations
- Excellent scientific programme spanning fundamental to translational research
- Cross-Disciplinary Panel Debate
- Up to 100 scientific posters & poster competition
- Engaging Trade Exhibitio
- Extensive networking opportunities
- Gala Dinner at the prestigious Trinity College