Contrasting Properties of α7-selective Orthosteric and Allosteric Agonists Examined
on Native Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors. Researchers from the University College
London and Eli Lilly describe the use of iCell Neurons for pharmacological characterization
of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors (nAChRs).
Gill JK, Chatzidaki A, Ursu D, Sher E, Millar NS. (2013) PLoSOne (8) e55047.
iCell Workshop. Learn how iCell technology provides an optimal human test system for drug discovery by attending an iCell workshop on May 20, 2013, in London, UK.
Advances in Human iPSC-derived Cell Models
for Phenotypic Screening & Toxicity Studies
This multi-session workshop will include data-driven presentations from researchers at pharmaceutical companies. Confirmed speakers include:
- Gabriella Brolén, PhD, Astra Zeneca
- Devyn Smith, PhD, Pfizer Neusentis
- Kate Harris, PhD, GlaxoSmithKline
- Daniel Ursu, PhD, Eli Lilly
Upcoming Conferences. Cellular Dynamics will be represented at these upcoming conferences.
- AACR, Apr 6 – 10, Washington, DC
- BNA2013: Festival of Neuroscience, Apr 7 – 10, London, UK
- Wisconsin Stem Cell Symposium, Apr 10, Madison, WI
- NIEHS Symposium: Unlocking the Promise of Stem Cells, Apr 11 – 12, Research Triangle Park, NC
- BSGCT: British Society for Gene & Cell Therapy, Apr 17 – 19, London, UK
- ISSX/NEDMDG Workshop, Apr 17 – 19, Boston, MA
- Muscular Dystrophy Association Scientific Conference, Apr 21 – 24, Washington, DC
- Stem Cell Network North Rhine Westphalia, Apr 23 – 24, Cologne, Germany
- Stem Cell Summit, Apr 29 – 30, Boston, MA
- Applied Pharmaceutical Toxicology, May 1 – 3, San Francisco, CA