Society of Toxicology and ToxExpo (Mar 10 – 14, 2013, San Antonio, TX). iCell technology will be featured during seven poster presentations and these exhibitor-hosted sessions:
- Quantification of Cardioactive Drug Effects Using xCELLigence RTCA Cardio and Human iPS-derived Cardiomyocytes
Mar 11 | 9:45 – 10:15 am | Rm 007 B
- Cardiac Toxicity Assessment Using
Stem Cell-derived Cardiomyocytes
Mar 11 | 1:00 – 2:00 pm | Rm 007 B
- Application of Human iPSC-derived Hepatocytes
Models for Toxicity Assessment
Mar 13 | 1:00 – 2:00 pm | Rm 007 B
Phenotypic Screening & Cellular Models in Drug Discovery (Mar 7, 2013, Darmstadt, Germany). Visit our booth and attend the CDI presentation:
- Advancements in the Use of iPS Cell-derived
Model Systems for In Vitro Disease Modeling
and Phenotypic Screening
Mar 7 | 2:30 – 3:00 pm
3rd AIMBE/NIH Workshop: Validation and Qualification of New In Vitro Tools and Models for the Pre-clinical Drug Discovery Process
(Mar 14 – 15, 2013, Bethesda, MD). Mark your calendar to join the following CDI session:
- iPSC Technology Development in Genetic Diversity and Disease Models
Mar 14 | 4:00 – 4:45 pm
HESI Cardiac Safety Committee and Safety Pharmacology Society (SPS) Workshop: Pluripotent Stem Cells: Applications for Cardiovascular Risk Assessment (Mar 18 – 19, 2013, Cambridge, MA). CDI will be presenting the following:
- Podium Presentation: Characterization of Stem Cell Systems as Models – i.e. What Makes a Cardiomyocyte a Cardiomyocyte?
Mar 18 | 10:00 – 10:30 am
- Poster Presentation: iCell Cardiomyocytes: Human iPSC-derived Cardiomyocytes
for Fully Functional and Comprehensive Assessments of NCE-mediated Effects
ELRIG Research & Innovation Showcase (Mar 19, 2013, Telford, United Kingdom). Stop
by our booth and attend the CDI presentation:
- Moving Drug Discovery Forward: Case Studies Using Human iPSC-derived Cellular
Models for Toxicity Assessment and Phenotypic Screening
Mar 19 | 2:30 – 3:00 pm
iCell Product Videos
iCell Neurons: Neurite Outgrowth. This time-lapse video shows plated iCell Neurons, post-thaw, exhibiting neurite outgrowth over a 7.5 day period.
iCell Neurons: Network Electrophysiology. This time-lapse video of an MEA activity map shows pharmacological responses of plated iCell Neurons when dosed with either a GABA agonist or antagonist.
Patient in a Dish. The authors, Roberto Iacone (Roche) and Blake Anson (CDI), discuss the current state and application of human iPSC technology in drug discovery with respect to cardiac and neural disorders. They report the rewards as well as the hurdles and risks in implementing iPSC-based cellular models.
Iacone R and Anson B. (January 2013) EBR: 56-60.