Optimized for faster recovery and increased scientific throughput
iCell® Cardiomyocytes2 are an enhanced version of our extensively validated and predictive iCell Cardiomyocytes product. While they share most performance characteristics and boast advantages similar to those of the original iCell Cardiomyocytes product, iCell Cardiomyocytes2 have been optimized for faster recovery upon reanimation from cryopreservation. With iCell Cardiomyocytes2, you can increase scientific throughput while minimizing experimental handling and laboratory time.
- Rapid recovery: Rebound quickly from cryopreservation to generate a mixture of spontaneously electrically active atrial-, nodal-, and ventricular-like myocytes
- Electrophysiological response: Possess typical electrophysiological characteristics and exhibit expected electrophysiological and biochemical responses upon exposure to exogenous agents
- Accelerated workflow: Provide a reliable and more rapidly implementable source of human cardiomyocytes for use in targeted drug discovery, toxicity testing, and other life science research applications
A Multitude of Applications
iCell Cardiomyocytes2 have demonstrated utility for electrophysiological and biochemical assays in toxicology, drug discovery, and basic life science research applications. Contact our Technical Support team for information on using iCell Cardiomyocytes2 in these types of studies.
- Multielectrode array (MEA) recordings
- Impedance-based measurements