Progenitor Cells 2.0
A Reliable Source of Human Blood Cell Precursors
iCell Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells 2.0 are highly pure multipotent progenitor cells with the ability to differentiate into blood cell lineages. These cells can be consistently generated from human induced pluripotent stem cells in large-scale quantities, thereby overcoming the high variability and limited quantities associated with primary CD34++ cord blood or peripheral blood cells.
Advantages of iCell Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells 2.0
- Reproducible results: High purity (>80% CD34+/CD43+) and rigorous quality control ensure the same performance with every batch.
- Rapid results: Complete more studies in less time with ready-to-use iPSC-derived hematopoietic progenitor cells (HPCs).
- Eliminate donor-to-donor variability: iPSC-derived HPCs can be produced in essentially unlimited quantities from a single donor.
- Targeted drug discovery
- Hematotoxicity testing
- Erythroid differentiation
- Myeloid lineage differentiation
- Infectious disease studies
Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Markers
Generation of Multiple Lineages