iPSC and Differentiated Cells from the CIRM iPSC Repository
Now Available – iPSC and an Expanded Range of MyCell Disease Lines
Created using Cellular Dynamics’ “footprint-free” episomal vector methodology, the CIRM iPSC Repository is the largest publicly available stem cell bank with approximately 1,500+ iPSC lines and growing. By the culmination of the project, this repository will contain over 3,000 samples including cells from:
- Healthy donors (279)
- Liver diseases (145)
- Cardiomyopathies (452)
- Blinding eye diseases (330)
- Autism and neurodevelopmental disorders (333)
- Alzheimer’s disease (165)
- Lung diseases (308)
Available as iPSC and in a Variety of Differentiated Tissue Cell Types
Cellular Dynamics is making the CIRM iPSC Repository available as both undifferentiated iPSCs and as MyCell® differentiated disease models. For differentiated cells, you simply choose the iPSC line and one of these MyCell cell types:
- Endothelial cells
With more than 1,500+ unique disease model lines and controls and five options for the differentiated cell type, the combination of CIRM and MyCell products provides a vast array of powerful research tools for disease modeling, drug discovery, toxicology testing, and regenerative medicine research.
To Order MyCell Products Differentiated from CIRM iPSC Lines:
- Visit the MyCell Disease and Diversity Products page.
- Use the search tool to find the cell line, differentiated cells desired, package size, and quantity.
- Complete the form and click submit.
- Cellular Dynamics will contact you to begin the process of turning the chosen background into the differentiated cell type.
To Order iPSCs from the CIRM iPSC Lines:
- Access and use the CIRM search tool to find the cell line(s) of interest.
- Add items to the cart and click the Order Selected Samples button.
- Complete the CIRM order form to initiate the order process.
A description of the current collection as well as FAQs and instructions for using the search tool are available here.