How can I monitor cardiotoxicity and cell health of cardiomyocytes?
SEARCH ALL SOLUTIONS
If you opened this Solution from a search, your last search results are still available in a separate tab. Click the button below to begin a new search.
Still Have Questions?
If you did not find an answer to your question, please contact us to speak with an expert:
or submit a support request
Mioulane et al. (2012) reviewed immunofluorescent monitoring options for examining cardiotoxicity. iCell® Cardiomyocytes have also been used to measure various cardiac cell health endpoints using a variety of platforms including:
- Plate-based fluorescent and luminescent assays
- Metabolism analysis (Seahorse Biosciences XF96)
- High content analysis (Molecular Devices ImageXpress)
- Impedance measurement (ACEA xCELLigence)
For more details about monitoring cardiotoxicity, see our Applications Webpage.
- Mioulane et al. (2012) Development of High Content Imaging Methods for Cell Death Detection in Human Pluripotent Stem Cell-derived Cardiomyocytes
- Cellular Dynamics Applications Webpage